ATTN—Freight Forwarders, and Cargo Warehouse Managers
“Are You Fed Up With DISHONEST Forklift Mechanics Who Show Up Late, OVERCHARGE YOU for Minor Repairs, Then Have the Nerve to Hit You for EXTRA CHARGES Over and Above the Original Quote?”
How to Choose the RIGHT Miami Forklift Rental and Repair Company and PROTECT YOURSELF from Unpleasant Surprises.
Hello, my name is Roly Prieto and I’m the owner of Roly’s Forklift in Hialeah, FL. I know what most freight forwards and cargo warehouse managers go through when their forklifts break down.
I get to hear the horror stories when they call me for the first time angry, because they feel another forklift mechanic has taken advantage of them again. It’s a shame because it gives all mechanics a bad name whether they deserve it or not.
Don’t become another victim of abusive overcharges because you don’t know enough about forklift rentals or repair.
If you’re tired of lousy service and over priced forklift repairs, give me a call today and I promise YOU your forklift rental and repair problems will be a thing of the past.
But don’t take my word for it, just see what my customers are saying:
If you give Roly’s Forklift a try, I promise you’ll get the kind of good old fashion customer service that’s become a thing of the past in this town.
But before you pick up the phone and call me, I think there’s 3 things you should know about me.
- What you see is what you get – I run a small, but tight ship. The buck stops with me, so you’re not going to get the run-around. I’m always up front with you. If I can’t fix your forklift, you’ll be the first to know so you don’t look bad at my expense.
- You’ll get a competent and experienced forklift mechanic – Some companies will send you a mechanic who is not fully qualified to repair a forklift. This ends up costing you considerably more because it takes the mechanic twice as long to get the job done. That’s assuming they don’t break anything else in the process. With Roly’s Forklift you get me… the owner. I have over 25 years experience repairing Forklifts in Miami and I stand behind my work 100%.
- I only look for loyal customers – We go the extra mile not only to earn your business but to earn your loyalty too. I will do whatever I have to in order to keep your forklift running. If you appreciate that kind of commitment, I hope to earn your loyalty and trust too.
“Call Me Today And Become A Roly’s Forklift VIP Customer.”
Call me today and I’ll make sure you get all the information you need so you can determine if we’re right for you.
If you’re fed up with forklift mechanics who don’t know what they’re doing, and you feel like you get ripped off every time you have to repair your forklift, call your forklift rental partner today at 305-884-1564 and experience the difference for yourself.
Get the peace of mind my clients have enjoyed for over 25 years.
But hurry because once I reach my goal of 12 new loyal customers for this year, I don’t take on anyone else until next year.
Keep in mind I never take on more than I can chew. This is the only way I can ensure you get the personalized service we’re known for.
So call us today in Miami at (305) 884-1564 and see for yourself.
At Roly’s Forklift you get:
- Price quotes that don’t change after the job is done.
- The most competitive pricing you’ll find in forklift rentals in Miami.
- Direct access to me, the owner.
- A competent and experienced mechanic with over 25 years in the used forklift and rental forklift business.
- Extensive and trusted rigging experience.
- Your calls are answered live.
- Quick and responsive service
- Experience with most models such as Clark, TCM, Hyster, Yale, Nissan, Caterpillar, Toyota and Mitsubishi forklifts.
Thank you for visiting my web site. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you with yourforklift rental and repair needs.
Roly’s Forklift, Inc.